Snakescope Video Borescope Overview
- 3.5” TFT LCD Screen (QVGA, 320 X 240)
- CMOS Camera Sensor 1/6”
- Visual Distance Range 20mm-280 mm (recommend 100mm)
- Camera unit: water splash resistance (IPX)
- Image Capture in JPEG file format, video Recording in Motion JPEG (AVI)
- Display resolutions: Image: 720x480
- Pixels: 0 .45 Million Pixels
- Sensitivity: 960mW Lux. sec
- Focal Range: 30cm
- Zoom In/Out (Max. 5X)
- Adjustable Handle (0º, 45º, 80º) & changeable Screen’s angle (0º to 90º)
- Interface: SD Card (to 32GB SDHC), USB 1.1, RGB Video out
- 4 LED Lights with adjustable light intensity & 9mm outer lens
- Flexible cable of 90cm Length, 7.6 mm Outer meter Cable Tube
- NTSC/PAL Video out
- OSD Language: English by default and other languages optional
- Battery: AA type Alkaline Battery 4 ea. (Working time: 4-6 hours)
SnakeScope Video Borescope Features and Benefits
- 40% higher resolution imager that produces a superior image, better color resolution, and can see objects 5 times the distance.
- A fully adjustable screen and handle means you always have a comfortable video boroscope view no matter where you're using it.
- Ultra sharp LCD image and an adjustable LED light so you always have a clear view in tight spots.
- Video and still image recording allow you to document your video borescope inspection for later review and reporting.
- Video output allows you to connect the SnakeScope video borescope to a larger display.
- 5X digital zoom allow you to enhance the image for the best possible view.
- Interchangeable probes allow for various lengths and easy replacement if needed.
3.5” TFT LCD Screen (QVGA, 320 X 240)
CMOS Camera Sensor 1/6”
Visual Distance Range 20mm-280 mm (recommend 100mm)
Camera unit: water splash resistance (IPX)
Image Capture in JPEG file format, video Recording in Motion JPEG (AVI)
Display resolutions: Image: 720x480
Pixels: 0 .45 Million Pixels
Sensitivity: 960mW Lux. sec
Focal Range: 30cm
Zoom In/Out (Max. 5X)
Adjustable Handle (0º, 45º, 80º) & changeable Screen’s angle (0º to 90º)
Interface: SD Card (to 32GB SDHC), USB 1.1, RGB Video out
4 LED Lights with adjustable light intensity & 9mm outer lens
Flexible cable of 90cm Length, 7.6 mm Outer meter Cable Tube
NTSC/PAL Video out
OSD Language: English by default and other languages optional
Battery: AA type Alkaline Battery 4 ea. (Working time: 4-6 hours)
Automotive: The Snakescope™ snake inspection camera has many applications within the automotive industry. Internal inspection of engine castings, cylinder bores, gearboxes, body shells and finished vehicles, from state-of-the-art racing cars to earth moving equipment. Investigation of a variety of problems without teardown is possible with the Snakescope™ inspection camera, including checking internal component condition for carbon deposits and wear, pinpointing sources of unwanted noise, identifying corrosion and confirming component failure. Inspection snake cameras can be used cost-effectively in automotive applications. Applications include:
Engineering & Manufacturing: Snakescope™ inspection Borescope provides cost-effective examination of internal structures without teardown. The portable Snakescope™ Video snake camera allows engineers to check for blockages and general condition thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. A snake camera with a light are used to examine pipelines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, heat exchangers, headers, valves and air conditioning ducts.
Security: The Snakescope™ USB borescope is used effectively for bomb disposal (EOD / IEDD), counter terrorist activities, Hostage situations, smuggling of drugs, illegal aliens and other contraband. Video snakescopes are use in the search of buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, freight and difficult to access areas.
HVAC can use the Snakescope™ Video video inspection scope to inspect inside duct works, behind walls and equipment.
Plumbing: The Snakescope™ is perfect for inspecting in drains, pipes and difficult to reach areas. Blockages can be quickly seen and objects can be retrieved from P traps.