- 50mm diameter head is the smallest diameter pan and tilt camera head in it’s class. The small diameter allows you to inspect smaller pipes that other systems can’t.
- The pan and tilt camera head is also the only system that allows you to turn the camera into lateral pipes with the use of the unique Roll In Device (RID)
- A large and brilliant 8.4” sunlight readable TFT-LCD allows inspections to be done out doors.
- The MC360 is the only pan and tilt push camera with a convenient wireless remote.
- The minCam 360 captures video and still images with the touch of a button onto a removable SD card. Easily record inspections and include the results onto reports.
- A built in text generator with a mini QWERTY keyboard allows fast and easy documentation of inspections.
- Text, distance traveled and other sensor values displayed on screen for easy reference.
- The MC360 is constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel and super strong carbon fiber for durability in the most extreme working environments.
- A 60m push rod cable 60 m allows inspection of long pipes and is still flexible enough to make 90° turns.
- The MC360 can be powered by AC or battery power. It is the only pan and tilt push camera with interchangeable Lithium ion batteries for unlimited inspection time.
- The pan and tilt camera head has endless rotation and is able to cover a 300° range which is more than any other system.
- The camera head is constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel and sapphire glass for maximum durability.
- 6 bar water protection allow the camera to be used 50m (164’) underwater without worry.
- The MC360 pan and tilt camera is the smallest diameter system with digital zoom and allows closer inspection of detailed image.
- The MC360 also features auto and manual focus. This allows the camera to focus in for greater detail.