Wohler L 200 Locator Receiver
- Plastic case - USB power supply with micro USB cable
- Grease crayon (12 pcs. box, yellow)
- Telescopic rod and headphones
The actual meter count and the position of the head are displayed in the LCD monitor. The Wohler L 200 Locator makes it possible to locate the camera head position behind walls, floors and underground.
Wohler L 200 Locator Features
- Penetrating views through concrete and asphalt
- Locates radio signals transmitted by the camera head – rapidly pinpoints damage
- Easy to handle - user guided via display throughout the locating process
- Bright, easy-to-read color display
- Telescopic pole - easily track down damage anywhere
- Chalk holder - for chalk to mark the position where damage is found
Inspecting pipes under the ground, in ceilings and walls is daily routine for specialist tradesmen and women. And after the inspection, the next task is to locate the position of the damage accurately to be able to offer and carry out the necessary repair or cleaning work with precision. With the Wohler L 200 Locator that is now all just child‘s play. It precisely detects radio signals transmitted by the flexibly positional camera head.
Skilled tradesmen and professional inspectors are able to save considerable time and cost savings by utilizing video inspections to visualize leaks and document damaged sections of pipe work. The Wohler L 200 Locator also locates the radio signals transmitted by the camera head of the Wohler VIS 250 / 200 systems. Damage is displayed precisely in a clear-cut graphic on the display of the Locator to ensure it is discovered rapidly and marked.
The Locator attaches to a telescopic pole. Guided close to the ground, along walls or below the ceiling, it locates the very long radio waves transmitted by the camera head. Particularly ideal: The user is guided by the bright color display throughout the locating process – cross hairs are displayed on a horizontal grid system. In addition, an acoustic signal is emitted and made audible via a loudspeaker or headphones. The cross hairs and the strength of the signal indicate the direction and distance to the located point. Once the section of pipe to be repaired or cleaned has been found, it can be marked easily. For this purpose, a holder is provided to affix a piece of chalk to the end of the Locator.
Transmitter Frequency: 8.9 kHz