The following procedure it to be used for video recording or capturing still images with the VC200 pendant controller during the inspection process.
The following is assumed prior to system startup (see last page for product identification):
- RCX90 or PTP70 camera system is properly connected to the RX95 crawler.
- RX95 crawler is properly connected to the RMX100 cable reel.
- RMX100 cable reel is properly connected to the ERMX100 (VC200 & controller).
- ERMX100 power cord is properly connected to 115VAC/60Hz or 230VAC/50Hz.
Follow These Steps:
1. Turn power button to the on position on the ERMX100 controller (located to the right & on top of controller cover).
2. Turn power to the pendant controller by pressing the power button located on the bottom right side of the unit.
3. After the VC200 pendant controller boots up, you should see this screen. Touch the “Quick Access” button.
4. On the next screen type in "Project Name". Then Touch the "OK" button.
5. After touching the “OK” button from the previous screen, you will see a new screen that allows the user to “Start Recording” the inspection or ”Take Screenshot’s” of an item of interest. Both buttons are highlighted in green.
6. To stop the video recording, press the “Stop Recording” button highlighted in green. To review the stored videos and images, touch the “View Images” and/or “View Videos” buttons located to the left of the screen. They are highlighted in green. To export the stored videos and/or images, touch the “Close Project” button located on the lower right side of the screen. This button is also highlighted in green.
7. Once the ”Close Project” button is touched, the following screen will appear.
8. Insert a USB drive into the top of the VC200 Pendant Controller. Highlight the project you want to export. The selected project will turn orange. Touch the Export project buttion.
9. Touch folder sdb1 and it will turn orange. Touch “OK” to start the export process.
10. All files in the project folder (both Mpg & Bmp) will copy onto the USB drive.
11. Touch the "OK" button and this will bring you back to the "projects overview" screen. Touch the "Close" button and this will bring you back to the main menu. It is now safe to remove the USB drive.
12. From the Main Menu you can start a new project or shut the system down.