The Milliscope II includes the following components:
- CCD camera
- Light Source
- PC Software
Steps for setting up the Zibra Milliscope II:
- To set up the Milliscope II first thread the backend onto the USB camera.
- The Backend can then be connected to the "bayonett style" fitting on the fiberscope.
- The Milliscope II light guide can then be connected to the light source.
- Connect the USB camera to a PC and open the viewing software.
- The USB camera does not need to be connected to AC power.
- Ensure that the light source is turned on and the fiberscope is viewing something within it depth of field (usually 3 to 12mm)
- Ensure that the focus ring on the backend is adjusted properly.
Q? Where can I download the software for the PC?
A: The Software is available HERE
Q? What are proper care and maintenance technicniques for the Milliscope II Fiberscope?
A: Learn more about care and maintenance for your fiberscope HERE