You're currently on:
• Diameters: 4, 5, 6 or 8mm (0.157, 0.196, 0.236 or 0.815 inches)
• Lengths: 1.5 to 7.5 Meter Length Available (5 to 24.6 ft.)
• Articulation: 4-Way
• High Resolution CCD Image
• High Definition VGA LCD Display
• Built-in Video Recording & Digital Image Capture
• Supports up to 32GB SD Card
• Digital Zoom Function 3x
• Key Board with Text annotation
• Water Proof: YES
• Video borescope Construction: Tungsten Braided Sheath
• Industrial Grade Storage and Transportation Case
The iRis™ DVR 360° Video Borescope System is an ergonomic and innovative Design. A rotating LCD displays high-resolution digital video. Light weight with one hand operation and precise tip articulation control. Rugged and portable enough to crawl under a component or safely climb a ladder with ease. Focusable interchangeable objective lenses allow individual adjustment to any inspection environment and provide unsurpassed image quality and contrast.
Features and Benefits
• Ergonomic. Adjust the LCD screen for optimized view and/or rotate the scope handle for a comfortable operation of the tip articulation of the distal end. Perfect for left - or right-handed users.
• Digital Recording Of Video & Still Images. Record your entire inspection on video or capture still images for later review and documentation.
• Extremely Compact Dimensions. Small dimensions and lightweight allow use of the iRis™ DVR 360° video borescope system in the tightest and most remote spaces.
• VGA Display. Brilliant 3.5" (8.9cm) VGA display provides razor-sharp images. Even outdoors or viewing from the side the LCD resolution is still ideal.
• Camera Control. Dynamic camera modes, (automatic, short exposure, long exposure and manual) to provide well balanced inspection images in large vessels and areas where addition light output may be needed.
• Zoom & Inversion For Still Image And Videos. Thanks to the 3.5 times zoom you can see more detail of your inspection. The horizontal and vertical image inversion changes or corrects the images orientation for optimum viewing.
• Integrated LED. The high-power LED is a high-intensity white light to illuminate even the darkest inspections. A color temperature of 6500K ensures perfect color reproduction. 5000 hours of operating time saves money spent on replacement lamps.
• Light Intensity Control. 3-stage adjustable high-power LED achieves optimum illumination of the inspection object.
• On-Screen-Menu. Clear, intuitive and easy. The On-Screen-Menu guides untrained users intuitively through the menu. The on-screen text generator allows users to save text directly on the video borescope image.
• Lithium-Ion Battery. A rechargeable high capacity battery offers more than 2 hours of operation. The iRis DVR 360° can also be operated with the AC adapter.
• Video Out. The composite video output allows connecting an external monitor or screen to allow multiple users to view the inspection.
iRis DVR 360° Video Borescope System Includes The Following: iRis Compact "Roll Along” Transportation, Storage and Operating Case, Objective Lens Included: DOV 0°/FOV 90°, Li-Ion rechargeable Battery (1 set), Charger for rechargeable Li-Ion Battery and 4GB SD Memory Card
Portable video borescopes are used for military engine and airframe maintenance. Other military applications include inspection of: gas turbines, diesel engines, drive shafts, gun barrels, gearboxes, helicopters and explosive ordnance (EOD) inspection.
• Engineering & Manufacturing
A portable video borescope provides cost-effective examination of internal structures without teardown. A video borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Portable video borescopes are used to examine pipelines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, heat exchangers, headers, valves and air conditioning ducts.
• Oil Gas and Chemical Industry
An industrial portable video borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Portable video borescope can inspect condenser tubes, heat exchangers and tubes, glass line vessels, pipelines, steam and gas turbines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, headers and valves.
• Power Generation
A portable video borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Both fossil and nuclear power plants use Video borescopes to inspect vital equipment such as turbines, pipelines, condenser tubes, pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, valves, pressure vessels and many other items of plant.
• Archeology and Nature Studies
A portable video borescope prevents disassembly that would destroy experiments or damage irreplaceable artifacts. The use of video borescopes provides a cost-effective solution for applications such as archaeology nature studies. Uses of remote visual inspection equipment include examinations inside Egyptian mummies & tombs, historical ships & aircraft, and antique musical instruments, and architectural restorations and nature studies.
Portable video borescope are used effectively for bomb disposal (EOD / IEDD), counter terrorist activities, Hostage situations, smuggling of drugs, illegal aliens and other contraband. Portable video borescopes are use in the search of buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, freight and difficult to access areas.
• Quality Control
A portable video borescope allows manufactures to inspection components for defects. Portable video borescopes provide the ability to inspect internal components, bore holes, castings and other manufactured items such as turbine blades, circuit boards, rifle barrels, welds.
• High purity Weld Inspection
Portable video borescopes allow certified weld inspectors to inspect orbital welds on site. Portable video borescopes are used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizer, food, and health care and electronics industries to verify that welds on high purity piping were completed properly.
Portable video borescopes are used to inspection inside castings of engine blocks and other high quality casted components.
iRis™ DVR 360° Operating Unit
• Display Size: 8,9cm / 3,5"TFT / Color
• Display Resolution: VGA (640x480 Pixel)
• Operating System: Real time operating System, with On-Screen-Menu
• User Interface: Direct Action Keys, Function-Keys, and Arrow-Keys
• Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, and German
• Video Output: Composite Video-out
• DC Power: changeable Li-Ion-Battery (Charger is provided)
• AC power: 12V Adapter
• Video Format: AVI (.avi)
• Image Format: BMP (.bmp)
• Storage: SD-HC-Memory Card up to 32GB (FAT32)
• Image Sensor: High-Resolution Color SUPER HADTM CCD
• Camera Control / Exposure: Integration modes: Automatic, Short, Long, Manual
• White BalanceAGC-Level: Yes, factory default or user defined
• AGC-Level: Yes, adjustable
• Gamma: Yes, adjustable
• Zoom: 3.5x (Digital)
• Invert : horizontal und vertical Image Inversion
• Brightness: Yes, adjustable
• Contrast: Yes, adjustable
• Colour: Yes, adjustable
• Text Annotation: Built-in full screen text overlay generator
Type High-Power White light-LED’s with fiber optic light guides
Illumination Control yes, 3-steps
• Color Temperature: approx.. 6500k
• Average Lamp Lifetime: approx. 5000h
• Ergonomics: ± 90° rotatable Display-Unit, alt. ±90° rotatable Scope-Handle
• System weight: 2.97lb (1.35kg) Operating Unit
• Dimensions: 370mm x 175mm x 75mm
• Housing: rugged PU, with integrated rubber shock caps
• Frame: Alloy
• Protection Class: IP53
• Tip Operating Temperature: +14°F to 176°F (-10°C bis +80°C)
• System Operating Temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C bis +45°C)
• Storage Temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C bis +45°C)
• Relative Humidity: 95% max. – Non-Condensing
• Waterproof: Probe and distal end up to 14,7 psi (1 bar- 10,2 m H2O)
• Hazardous Environments: Not rated for use in hazardous environments
Check items to add to the cart or select all