You're currently on:
iTool Video Borescope Key Features
• Diameters: 4, 6 or 8mm (0.157, 0.236 or 0.815 inches)
• 1.5 to 15 Meter Length Available (5 to 50 ft.)
• Extremely Durable Construction
• High Resolution CCD Image
• Record Video and Still Images
• Built-in SD Card (Up to 32GB)
• Zoom Function 3x
• 4-Way Articulation
• Portable and Light Weight
The iTool™ DVR video borescope system is extremely portable, easily carried up ladders and fits into the tightest spaces. The iTool™ video inspection camera is flexible, allowing easy passage around bends and into tight spaces. The video borescope camera can be remotely steered to look in multiple directions. The High Resolution CCD camera produces the most brilliant high-resolution images. The iTool™ video borescope is a tough, high resolution and affordable industrial video borescope system.
Features and Benefits
• Tungsten sheath has 5 times the wear resistance of stainless steel means your video borescope will stand up to the wear and tear of industrial applications.
• Powerful 24 W HID light source floods the inspection target with brilliant white light which means better images in darker spaces.
• Highest Resolution CCD Camera technology produces brilliant crisp images to give you the best possible inspection results.
• System Runs on Battery or AC Power.
• Digital video and still image capture allows you to store inspection results on a SD card and import the images to your PC for reports and email.
• Insertion Tube May Be Used In: Water, Mineral and Synthetic Oils, Hydraulic Fluids, Aviation Fuel, Kerosene, Gasoline and Diesel Fuel.
A Video Borescope or video inspection camera allows quality control, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to be performed with the minimum downtime, while maximizing safety, efficiency and operational time. Video borescopes allow Inspection of turbines, combustion chambers, low pressure compressors and high pressure compressors, aircraft wings, structures brakes, other difficult-to-access areas and the Location of foreign object damage (FOD).
Video borescopes and video inspection cameras have many applications within the automotive industry. Video borescopes provide solutions by allowing internal inspection of engine castings, cylinder bores, gearboxes, body shells and finished vehicles, from state-of-the-art racing cars to earth moving equipment. Investigation of a variety of problems without teardown is possible with Video borescopes, including checking internal component condition for carbon deposits and wear, pinpointing sources of unwanted noise, identifying corrosion and confirming component failure. Video borescopes can be used cost-effectively in automotive applications. Applications include:
• Clutch - condition and thickness of lining - condition of springs of pressure plate and thrust bearing
• Engine - valve damage, cylinder inspection, head gaskets and piston top
• Body and Chassis - inspection of hollow members to detect damage cracks and corrosion
• Transmission and differential - ring, bevel gear inspection - seals and shaft bearing inspection
The use of video borescopes and video inspection cameras are used for military engine and airframe maintenance. Other military applications include inspection of: gas turbines, diesel engines, drive shafts, gun barrels, gearboxes, helicopters and explosive ordnance (EOD) inspection.
• Engineering & Manufacturing
A video borescope provides cost-effective examination of internal structures without tear-down. A video borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. video borescopes are used to examine pipelines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, heat exchangers, headers, valves and air conditioning ducts.
• Oil Gas and Chemical Industry
An industrial video borescope or inspection camera allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Video borescopes can inspect condenser tubes, heat exchangers and tubes, glass line vessels, pipelines, steam and gas turbines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, headers and valves.
• Power Generation
A video borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Both fossil and nuclear power plants use video borescopes to inspect vital equipment such as turbines, pipelines, condenser tubes, pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, valves, pressure vessels and many other items of plant.
• Archeology and Nature Studies
A video borescope prevents dis-assembly that would destroy experiments or damage irreplaceable artifacts. The use of video borescopes provide a cost-effective solution for applications such as archaeology nature studies. Uses of remote visual inspection equipment include examinations inside Egyptian mummies & tombs, historical ships & aircraft, and antique musical instruments, and architectural restorations and nature studies.
Video borescopes are used effectively for bomb disposal (EOD / IEDD), counter terrorist activities, Hostage situations, smuggling of drugs, illegal aliens and other contraband. Video borescopes are use in the search of buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, freight and difficult to access areas.
• Quality Control
A video borescope allows manufactures to inspection components for defects. video borescopes provide the ability to inspect internal components, bore holes, castings and other manufactured items such as turbine blades, circuit boards, rifle barrels, welds.
• High purity Weld Inspection
Video borescopes allow certified weld inspectors to inspect orbital welds on site. video borescopes are used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizer, food, health care and electronics industries to verify that welds on high purity piping were completed properly.
Video borescopes and video inspection cameras are used to inspection inside castings of engine blocks and other high quality caste components.
iSeries™ Video borescope
• 4-Way Articulation
• Hand Held Controller with Super Fine Articulation
• Home/Return-to-Center Function For Scope Orientation
• True One Touch Image/Freeze Capture
• High Resolution Sony Super HAD CCD Imager
• Tungsten Braided Insertion Tube
• Insertion Tube Immersible in: Water, Mineral and Synthetic Oils, Hydraulic Fluids, Aviation Fuel, Kerosene, Gasoline and Diesel Fuel
• NTSC/PAL Video Output (Auto Recognition)
• Supplied With Two Forward View Objective Lenses: 58° FOV Black (110-0052) and 90° FOV Red (110-0051)
iTool™ DVR Video Imaging Hub With Integral Light Source and LCD Display (420-0035)
• High Definition VGA LCD Display 6.8" (17.27cm)
• Weight 5.5 Lbs (2.5 Kg)
• Captures Digital Images on SD Card
• Records Video on SD Card
• Video Input/output
• Audio Input/output
• USB Interface
• Built-in Text Generation
• Integral Touch Key Pad
• Full Screen Image Search
• On Screen Image Reverse and 180° Rotation
• Long Exposure/Frame Integration
• Universal 100-240V AC Adapter/Power Supply (420-0037)
• Optional 12V DC Battery Power
• Supports up to a 32GB SD Card
• Operating Manual - Paper Version (500-0021)
Integral 24W Solarc™ HID Metal Halide Light Source
• Adjustable Lamp Intensity
• 6 Times Intensity of Halogen Lamps
• Color Temperature: 5,600° K
• Lumens: 885
• Lamp Life: 350 Hours
iCase ™ (500-0031)
• Roll Along Transportation, Storage and Operating Case
• Retractable Handle Bar and Wheels
• Airline Approved Overhead Carrying Case
• Water Tight and Shock Resistant
• Dimensions: 21.7 x 14.1 x 8.9 in. (551 x 358 x 226 mm)
Check items to add to the cart or select all