Ultraviolet Video Borescope Overview
- Diameters: 8.0mm (.815 in.)
- Lengths: 1.0 to 3.0 meters (3.2 to 9.8 ft.)
- 4-way tip articulation
- One touch freeze/save button
- Interchangeable tip optics
- Tungsten braided insertion tube
Ultraviolet Video Borescope Features and Benefits
- UV surface intensity measured at the work surface exceeds common commercial and MIL standards at greater than 2,000 uW/sq.cm. Referenced standards are based on a hand help UV lamp at a 15" working distance to the inspection surface. The light guide is integral.
- UV videoscopes are designed with silica fibers of extremely efficient UV light transmission at the peak intensity of 365nm, desirable for FPI.
- In the interest of longevity, given the nature of silica fiber, UV videoscopes are configured with 4-way, 90-degree articulation.
- The UV videoscopes have been tested with other light sources offered domestically and offer comparable performance. We prefer to sell our light source, but if budget is an issue we can establish compatibility.
- UV videoscopes are compatible with all IT Concepts video based documentation systems. The white objective is recommended for maximum magnification necessary for small defect analysis coupled with optimal coincidence of UV illumination and field coverage. All objectives are compatible.
- The UV Video borescope allows inspectors to interchange different diameter and length probes with an iTool imaging HUB and UV light source.
- 4-way articulation allows you to manipulate the video borescope in tight spaces where other rigid borescopes cannot view during UV dye penetrent applications.
- One touch image/freeze capture allows you to record your inspection with ease.
- High resolution Sony super HAD CCD imager means that you will see the smallest detail down to a hair-line crack.
- Tungsten braided insertion tube make the Ultraviolet video borescope rugged to withstand any industrial inspection.
- Insertion tube fluid resistance: water, mineral and synthetic oils, hydraulic fluids, aviation fuel, kerosene, gasoline and diesel fuel
Ultraviolet videoscope includes:
- Objective Lens: 90° FOV White (110-0046)
- Storage and shipping case
Ultraviolet Video Borescopes Overview
UV Video Borescope Construction