iTool DVR Videoscope Overview
- Diameters: 4, 6 or 8mm (0.157, 0.236 or 0.815 inches)
- 1.5 to 15 Meter Length Available (5 to 50 ft.)
- Extremely Durable Construction
- High Resolution CCD Image
- Record Video and Still Images
- Built-in SD Card (Up to 32GB)
- Zoom Function 3x
- 4-Way Articulation
- Portable and Light Weight
iTool DVR Videoscope Features and Benefits
- 4-Way Articulation. The iTool offers full articulation in all directions in models up to 7.5 Meters. This allows precise positioning of the video borescope tip to provide the best possible view of the inspection area.
- Interchangeable video borescopes. The iTool Videoscope allows you to change out several different lengths and diameter video probes on a single system. This means that the perfect probe can always be available for your inspection.
- Brilliant 6.8” LCD. Easy to use and perfectly sized high resolution VGA LCD provides perfect image quality with full text, digital recording and file management at the touch of a finger. Files are quickly downloaded with a removable SD card.
- Tungsten sheath has 5 times the wear resistance of stainless steel means your iTool videoscope will stand up to the wear and tear of industrial applications. Comparable video borescopes are manufactured from stainless steel or polyurethane, which quickly unravels from contact with rough metal surfaces.
- Powerful 24 W HID light source floods the inspection target with brilliant white light which means better images in darker spaces. Many other video borescope tools rely on low power LED or halogen light source that are not sufficient for the inspection requirements at todays industrial facilities.
- High resolution. The iTool Videoscope relies on the highest resolution CCD Camera technology to produce brilliant crisp images to give you the best possible inspection results. Comparable video borescopes often use lower resolution camera technology, which is not sufficient for demanding industrial video borescope inspections.
iTool™ DVR Video Borescope System Specifications
iSeries™ Video borescope
- 4-Way Articulation
- Hand Held Controller with Super Fine Articulation
- Home/Return-to-Center Function For Scope Orientation
- True One Touch Image/Freeze Capture
- High Resolution Sony Super HAD CCD Imager
- Tungsten Braided Insertion Tube
- Insertion Tube Immersible in: Water, Mineral and Synthetic Oils, Hydraulic Fluids, Aviation Fuel, Kerosene, Gasoline and Diesel Fuel
- NTSC/PAL Video Output (Auto Recognition)
- Supplied With Two Forward View Objective Lenses: 58° FOV Black (110-0052) and 90° FOV Red (110-0051)
iTool™ DVR Video Imaging Hub With Integral Light Source and LCD Display (420-0035)
- High Definition VGA LCD Display 6.8" (17.27cm)
- Weight 5.5 Lbs (2.5 Kg)
- Captures Digital Images on SD Card (32GB Max)
- Records Video on SD Card
- Video Input/output
- Audio Input/output
- Built-in Text Generation
- Integral Touch Key Pad
- Full Screen Image Search
- On Screen Image Reverse and 180° Rotation
- Long Exposure/Frame Integration
- Universal 100-240V AC Adapter/Power Supply (420-0037)
- Optional 12V DC Battery Power
- Supports up to a 32GB SD Card
- Operating Manual - Paper Version (500-0021)
Integral 24W Solarc™ HID Metal Halide Light Source
- Adjustable Lamp Intensity
- 6 Times Intensity of Halogen Lamps
- Color Temperature: 5,600° K
- Lumens: 885
- Lamp Life: 350 Hours
iCase ™ (500-0031)
- Roll Along Transportation, Storage and Operating Case
- Retractable Handle Bar and Wheels
- Airline Approved Overhead Carrying Case
- Water Tight and Shock Resistant
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 14.1 x 8.9 in. (551 x 358 x 226 mm)
Aerospace: The iTool videoscope or Video Borescope inspection camera allows quality control, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to be performed with the minimum downtime, while maximizing safety, efficiency and operational time. Video borescopes allow Inspection of turbines, combustion chambers, low pressure compressors and high pressure compressors, aircraft wings, structures brakes, other difficult-to-access areas and the Location of foreign object damage (FOD).
Engineering & Manufacturing: A video borescope provides cost-effective examination of internal structures without tear-down. A video borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. video borescopes are used to examine pipelines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, heat exchangers, headers, valves and air conditioning ducts.
Oil Gas and Chemical Industry: An industrial video borescope or inspection camera allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Video borescopes can inspect condenser tubes, heat exchangers and tubes, glass line vessels, pipelines, steam and gas turbines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, headers and valves.
Power Generation: A video borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Both fossil and nuclear power plants use video borescopes to inspect vital equipment such as turbines, pipelines, condenser tubes, pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, valves, pressure vessels and many other items of plant.
Archeology and Nature Studies: A video borescope prevents dis-assembly that would destroy experiments or damage irreplaceable artifacts. The use of video borescopes provide a cost-effective solution for applications such as archaeology nature studies. Uses of remote visual inspection equipment include examinations inside Egyptian mummies & tombs, historical ships & aircraft, and antique musical instruments, and architectural restorations and nature studies.
Security: Video borescopes are used effectively for bomb disposal (EOD / IEDD), counter terrorist activities, Hostage situations, smuggling of drugs, illegal aliens and other contraband. Video borescopes are use in the search of buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, freight and difficult to access areas.
Quality Control: A video borescope allows manufactures to inspection components for defects. video borescopes provide the ability to inspect internal components, bore holes, castings and other manufactured items such as turbine blades, circuit boards, rifle barrels, welds.
High purity Weld Inspection: Video borescopes allow certified weld inspectors to inspect orbital welds on site. video borescopes are used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizer, food, health care and electronics industries to verify that welds on high purity piping were completed properly.
Castings: Video borescopes and video inspection cameras are used to inspection inside castings of engine blocks and other high quality caste components.