Sidewinder Inspection Camera Overview
- 100 feet (30 Meter) Working Length
- 3/4 Inch (19.0 mm) Diameter
- Resolution: 720 x 480 Pixels
- MPEG Video Capture
- JPEG Image Capture
- High Resolution 3.6" TFT LCD Display
- LCD Wireless Range 32'
- Battery Operation: 3 Hours
- Light Weight And Easy To Transport (4.5 Pounds)
- Includes 70 Degree Field of View Lens Assembly
Sidewinder Inspection Camera Features and Benefits
- 30-meter fiberglass/stainless steel reinforced push rod with water-tight connectors.
- For inspecting pipes 3/4 inch and larger.
- System runs on battery or AC Power.
- Robust design withstands harsh conditions associated with pipe inspection.
- Fingertip controls offer convenient access to system on/off, lighting intensity.
- Supports up to a 16 GB SD Card For maximum file storage.
- USB output connects to PC for image transfer and file management.
- Ultra bright circumferential LED’s cast white illumination on distant objects.
- Sapphire lens glass resists scratching and is virtually unbreakable.
- Video and still image recording.
- Sidewinder's monitor detaches for wireless viewing up to 30' away, and attaches to work pieces via a magnetic swivel mount.
- 3 hour battery run time.
- Extremely light weight and portable for use in the most remote areas.