You're currently on:
MinCam's Double Pipe Camera System includes two different diameter and independent push rod systems
DUO 30 Pipe Inspection Camera:
• Outer Reel: 1.14 in. Camera and 98ft. X .217 In. Push Rod
• Inner Reel: .51 in. Camera and 49ft. X .16 In. Push/Pull Cable
Duo 50 Pipe Inspection Camera:
• Outer Reel: 2.18 in. Camera and 164ft. X .286 In. Push Rod
• Inner Reel: 1.14 in. Camera and 66ft. X 2.17 In. Push Rod
• Portable and Light Weight
• Video and Still Image Recording
• Multiple Camera Head Diameters
• Built In DC Battery Power
• Removable SD Card
• Rugged Stainless Steel and Carbon Fiber Construction
Duo Pipe Camera Features and Benefits
• Text annotation allows logging of inspection notes (serial numbers, dates, condition, location etc). This saves time and allows for better reporting without the need to retype hand written data.
• Stainless steel and carbon fiber construction provides a lightweight, robust and corrosion resistant frame. This intelligent design contributes to the portability of the pipe camera system and ensures long life.
• Interchangeable Camera Heads provide the best camera and LED light output for large and small diameter applications. This makes inspection of multiple applications possible.
• A removable SD Card records still images and video for later review and easy transfer to a PC for reporting or sharing via email.
• Adjustable LED lighting allows adjustment of the image in extremely dark and highly reflective areas. This provides the optimum image for inspecting a variety of applications.
• Removable high resolution TFT display is the perfect combination of portability and high resolution. The LCD can be removed and used with multiple pipe camera reels to save money.
• Optional sonde locator allows the exact detection of the camera head to isolate damage in a line for precise corrective action.
• Meter counter displays length of push rod that is extended to assist in determining the location of damage within a line.
• Adjustable spring tension allows the camera head to be set in a variety of stiffness settings. This is superior to fixed springs on other pipe camera systems. The adjustable spring can make going around 90 degree bends or “P” traps easier.
• Reversible push rod cable allows the interior and less worn portion of the cable to be placed at the camera head and double the life of the push rod cable.
• Short cylindrical length of the camera heads allows the pipe camera to more easily traverses 90-degree bends and allows inspection of smaller diameter pipelines than other designs.
• Sapphire glass protects the objective lens for maximum durability to provide long life to the pipe camera system.
• Quick change camera heads require no tools and are easily changed out in the field to save time.
• Inspection of boiler tubes. Boiler tubes need to be checked for scale, deposits, cracking and other defects. The most reliable method is an industrial pipe inspection camera.
• Inspection of floor drains. Food plants need to check floor drains for cleanliness and blockages or food borne bacteria can grow. Pipe cameras or drain cameras allow for quick inspection.
• Process lines need to be inspected for condition. A pipe camera allow fast inspection of long industrial line to check for pitting, corrosion, erosion, cracking, scaling and other problems.
• Cleaning Validation can be performed at pharmaceutical and chemical plants with a pipe inspection camera. Process lines at these plants need to be cleaned of previous product ingredients or the next batch may be contaminated. A push camera is used to ensure no residue is remaining after cleaning.
• Steam feed lines need to be inspected for interior condition. A pipe camera can see scale build up, pitting, corrosion, cracking and other defects.
• Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) programs benefit from the capability of a pipe camera to locate foreign objects, loose parts and other debris in industrial piping. Once the pipe camera locates the foreign material it can then be used to direct retrieval tools to remove the objects without tear down.
Check items to add to the cart or select all