You're currently on:
Designed for internal examination of very small bores, tubes, castings, machined parts and other components. The fully flexible microendo™ fiberscope series offers a range of diameters from 0.35 to 3.8 mm.
• The microendo™ fiberscope series offers brilliant image resolution with the use of the highest quality quartz fiber optic image bundle available.
• Fully compatible with existing light sources and video systems. The light guide post and eye piece are both standard on the microendo™ fiberscope series.
• Intelligent accessories such as guide tube to protect and make using the microendo™ fiberscopes even easier.
*Available in Custom Lengths, Diameters, Directions of View and Fields of View.
Micro fiberscopes provide cost-effective examination of internal structures without tear-down. A flexible micro borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects.
• Quality Control
Micro fiberscope instruments allow manufactures to inspect components for defects. Mini fiberscopes provide the ability to inspect internal components, bore holes, castings and other manufactured items such as turbine blades, circuit boards, rifle barrels and welds.
Micro fiberscopes can be used to inspect inside casting of engine blocks and other high quality casted components. Micro fiberscope instruments as small as 0.5 mm in diameter and larger are offered to accommodate all casting inspection needs.
• Diameter: 0.55 mm and Larger Available
• Length: 50 cm (19.6 in)
• Direction of View: 0°
• Field of View: 70°
• Pixels: 3,000
• Sheath: Polyurethane
• Image Guide: Quartz Fiber Optic
• Optional Guide Tubes
• Quickly Connects to Video System