The Kombi Multifunction Push Camera Overview:
Stainless steel tubular frame with powder coated cable cage with a 30m/4,5mm PP fiberglass cable for 23mm or 32mm camera head. An outer reel contains a 15m Varioflex cable for a 16mm or 18mm camera head. Additional camera heads can be fitted easily. Available on the Varioflex cable is a 16mm CMOS and a 18mm CMOS color camera. On the 4.5mm cable a 23mm CCD color camera, a 32mm self leveling camera.
- Kombi Duo Pipe Camera Rental System: Includes 2 Separate Push Rod Systems.
- A stainless steel tubular frame with powder coated cable cage with a 30m/4,5mm PP fiberglass cable for 23mm or 32mm camera head.
- An outer reel contains a 20m Varioflex cable for a 16mm or 18mm camera head.
- Power: AC and Internal Lithium Ion Battery (2.5 hours)
- Display: 5.6 in. High-Resolution LCD Monitor
- Recording: Digital Storage Of Video and Still Images
- Memory: Removable SD Card (32 GB Max.)
- Counter: Integrated Distance Counter, BNC Video Out (PAL)
- Weight: 22 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 33 x 28 x 42 cm (12.99 x 11.02 x 16.54 Inch)
- Options: Text Generation, Location Transmitter, Skids, 4 Different Diameter Camera Heads
Kombi Push Camera Features and Benefits
- Text annotation allows logging of inspection notes (serial numbers, dates, condition, location etc.). This saves time and allows for better reporting without the need to retype hand written data.
- Durable construction provides a lightweight, robust and corrosion resistant frame. This intelligent design contributes to the portability of the pipe camera system and ensures long life.
- Interchangeable Camera Heads provide the best camera and LED light output for large and small diameter applications. This makes inspection of multiple applications possible.
- A removable SD Card records still images and video for later review and easy transfer to a PC for reporting or sharing via email.
- Adjustable LED lighting allows adjustment of the image in extremely dark and highly reflective areas. This provides the optimum image for inspecting a variety of applications.
- High resolution 5.6” TFT display is the perfect combination of portability and high resolution. The LCD can be removed and used with multiple pipe camera reels to save money.
- Optional sonde locator allows the exact detection of the camera head to isolate damage in a line for precise corrective action.
- Meter counter displays length of push rod that is extended to assist in determining the location of damage within a line.
- Short cylindrical length of the camera heads allows the pipe camera to more easily traverses 90-degree bends and allows inspection of smaller diameter pipelines than other designs.
- Sapphire glass protects the objective lens for maximum durability to provide long life to the pipe camera system.
- Quick-change camera heads require no tools and are easily changed out in the field to save time.
16 mm (0.63") color CMOS camera head
18 mm (0,71") color CMOS camera head
23 mm (0.91") color CCD camera head
32 mm (1.26") color CCD spherical camera head
Inspection Of Boiler and Heat Exchanger tubes
Boiler and heat exchanger tubes need to be checked for scale, deposits, cracking and other defects. The Kombi easily locates and clearly sees these problems.
Cleaning Validation can be performed at pharmaceutical and chemical plants with a pipe inspection camera. Process lines at these plants need to be cleaned of previous product ingredients or the next batch may be contaminated. The wide field of view and powerful illumination of the Kombi ensure no area is missed.
Process and Steam Feed Lines
Process lines and steam feed lines need to be inspected for condition. A Kombi system allows for fast inspection of long industrial lines to check for pitting, corrosion, erosion, cracking, scaling and other problems.
Foreign Material Retrieval
Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) programs benefit from the ability of a Kombi to locate foreign objects, loose parts and other debris in industrial piping. Once the Kombi locates the foreign material it can then be used to direct retrieval tools to remove the objects without tear down.