You're currently on:
Sidewinder™ Pipe Inspection Camera [Patent Pending] Key Features
• 100 ft. (30 meter) highly portable system
• Fits in pipes 3/4 inches and larger
• Battery and AC powered
• Portable and Light Weight
• Wireless Detachable Monitor This pipe inspection camera system is extremely portable, easily carried up ladders and fits into the tightest spaces. The push rod is highly flexible, allowing easy passage around bends, unlike other push cameras available on the market today. The wireless LCD screen is removable and presents crisp color images at your fingertips. The Sidewinder™ is the perfect compact quick look inspection camera system at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits
• 30-meter fiberglass/stainless steel reinforced push rod with water-tight connectors.
• For inspecting pipes 3/4 inch and larger.
• System runs on battery or AC Power.
• Robust design withstands harsh conditions associated with pipe inspection.
• Fingertip controls offer convenient access to system on/off, lighting intensity.
• Supports up to a 16 GB SD Card For maximum file storage.
• USB output connects to PC for image transfer and file management.
• Ultra bright circumferential LED’s cast white illumination on distant objects.
• Sapphire lens glass resists scratching and is virtually unbreakable.
• Video and still image recording.
• Sidewinder's monitor detaches for wireless viewing up to 30' away, and attaches to workpieces via a magnetic swivel mount.
• 3 hour battery run time.
• Extremely light weight and portable for use in the most remote areas.
• Inspection of boiler tubes. Boiler tubes need to be checked for scale, deposits, cracking and other defects. The most reliable method is an industrial pipe inspection camera with a diameter of approximately 1 inch.
• Inspection of floor drains. Food plants need to check floor drains for cleanliness and blockages or food borne bacteria can grow. Pipe cameras or drain cameras allow for quick inspection.
• Process lines need to be inspected for condition. A pipe camera allow fast inspection of long industrial line to check for pitting, corrosion, erosion, cracking, scaling and other problems.
• Cleaning Validation can be performed at pharmaceutical and chemical plants with a pipe inspection camera. Process lines at these plants need to be cleaned of previous product ingredients or the next batch may be contaminated. A push camera is used to ensure no residue is remaining after cleaning.
• Steam feed lines need to be inspected for interior condition. A pipe camera can see scale build up, pitting, corrosion, cracking and other defects.
• Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) programs benefit from the capability of a pipe camera to locate foreign objects, loose parts and other debris in industrial piping. Once the pipe camera locates the foreign material it can then be used to direct retrieval tools to remove the objects without tear down.
• Diameter: 3/4”
• Length: 3/4”
• Spring: Diameter: 1/4”, Length: 1/38”
• Tool-Less focus (Infinite Adjustment)
• Waterproof to its full length of cable
• Bright White LED illumination
• Image Device: 1/4” CMOS sensor
• Format: PAL and NTSC
• Effective Pixels: PAL: 720 x 576, NTSC: 720 x 480
• Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux
• Auto electronic shutter: 1s ~ 1/10000s
• White Balance: Automatic
• Gain Control: Automatic
• AE Control: Automatic
• Operating Temp: -20 to 70C, Storage Temp: -30 to 80C
• Hand Held
• Diameter: 11.5”
• Length: 100’ (30M)
• Fiberglass PVC Coated Rigid 3/16” Diameter rod/cable
• Power and illumination intensity control
• Battery panel access for 4 AA batteries
• DC 6V power connection
• 3.6” TFT LCD, Format: PAL or NTSC
• AR coated monitor face.
• Supports up to 16GB micro SD card
• Pixels: 320 x 240
• Output level: 0.9 to 1.3V @75 Ohms
• Time & Date Stamp
• Video Recording:
Frame rates: 10,15,20,25 and 30 FPS
Captured Video resolution: 640 x 480 (avi)
• Photo capture:
Captured Image resolution: 640 x 480 (jpeg)
• Operating time:1.5 to 3 hours
• Charge time: 3 hours
• Monitor Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.7 x 1.0 inch
• Transmission Frequency:2.4 GHz
• Modulation Type: FM
• Viewing Angle: 50 degrees
• Video output: aux connection for external monitor viewing
• Mini USB connection for PC offload and file management
• Automatically switches to wireless viewing mode when detached from reel mount
• Wireless Range: 32’
• System Weight: 4.5 Pounds
Check items to add to the cart or select all