You're currently on:
Wohler 220 drain camera is a lightweight, portable and affordable push rod inspection camera system. The Vis 220 camera includes a fixed one inch push camera head. The Vis 220 allows for close inspection of pipes, ducts, chimneys, drains, behind walls and ductwork.
Features and Benefits:
• Large flip up 7 inch LCD: allows for optimal viewing. Other cameras for drains do use cumbersome old-fashioned monitors that are heavy and offer little true resolution.
•Video Output: Allows you to connect the Vis 220 to any external recording device or monitor.
• Portability: The Vis 220 is a 100-foot drain camera that weighs in at only 18 lb and is self-contained in a convenient system case. Other inspection or drain cameras have heavy metal storage reels and separate viewing monitors that add to their bulk and weight.
• Battery Power: included with the Vis 220 are 2 batteries for extended use in the field when AC power is not available. This is superior to chimney, pipe, push and drain camera systems that rely on DC power only.
• Distance Measurement: The Vis 220 offers a markerd push rod to keep track of the push rod distance.
• HVAC systems need to be inspected for the presence of mold, asbestos, Dust and for overall condition. The Wohler camera allows inspectors to snake through long ducts and passages with ease.
• Chimney Inspection: The Wohler VIS 220 is the perfect Chimney inspection camera. The camera easily snakes up or down stovepipes and chimneys to inspect for condition. The inspection of household and industrial chimneys is extremely important to the safety of a family or business. The 360° pan capability makes the Wohler 220 the perfect chimney inspection camera.
• Inspection of floor drains: Food plants need to check floor drains for cleanliness and blockages or food borne bacteria can grow. The Vis 220 is perfect to inspect long lines quickly and efficiently.
• Process lines need to be inspected for condition: The Wohler 220 pipe camera allows fast inspection of long industrial line to check for pitting, corrosion, erosion, cracking, scaling and other problems. The pan & tilt camera is particularly useful when needing to view side walls and other difficult to see areas.
• Cleaning Validation: Needs to be performed at pharmaceutical and chemical plants to check for cleanliness. Process lines at these plants need to be cleaned of previous product ingredients or the next batch may be contaminated. A video or drain camera is used to ensure no residue is remaining after cleaning.
• Steam feed lines need to be inspected for interior condition. A pipe camera can see scale build up, pitting, corrosion, cracking and other defects.
• Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) programs benefit from the capability of a pipe camera to locate foreign objects, loose parts and other debris in industrial piping. The pan & tilt capabilities of the Vis 340 make it possible to see the entire inspection area for objects and material.
• Size housing: 7" x 4.5" x 1.3"
• TFT-Display: 7" / 16:9 format
• Video-out: FBAS
• Weight: 1 lb.
Current supply: 2 x 12 V batteries or mains supply
Battery lifetime approx. 1.5 hours
Miniature camera head color
• Sensor type: 1/3" COLOR CCD
• Sensitivity: 0.5 Lux
• Lens system: f= 0.08", F= 2.4"
• Field of view: 120°
• Light Source: 12 white LEDs
• Protection: waterproof according to 68
• Size: 1.5" x 2.4" Ø
Push Rod Length: 100 ft.
• Diameter: 0.26"
Length Measurement: Marked Push Rod distance measurement
Heavy duty carrying case: Size: 20" x 17" x 7" (L x W x H)
System Weight: 18 lb.
Check items to add to the cart or select all