iSeries Industrial Videoscope Overview
- Diameters: 4.0, 6.0 and 8.0mm (0.157, 0.236, 0.815 in.)
- Lengths: 1.0 to 15.0 meters (3.2 to 49.2 ft.)
- 4-way tip articulation
- One touch freeze/save button
- Interchangeable tip optics
- Tungsten braided insertion tube
iSereis Industrial Videoscope Features and Benefits
- The iSeries industrial videoscope allows inspectors to interchange different diameter and length probes with their iTool industrial videoscope system. This makes every iTool industrial videoscope far more adaptable to meet your inspection requirements.
- It is now affordable to keep a back up probe... Just in case.
- Now it makes sense to have multiple probes for different applications. A long and a short probe are ideal solutions.
- Now if a new inspection requirement demands a different diameter or length probe you can simply add an iSeries videoscope to your existing iTool™ videoscope system.
- Multiple diameters available
- Several working lengths available
- 4-way articulation
- One touch image/freeze capture
- High resolution Sony super HAD CCD imager
- Tungsten braided insertion tube
- Insertion tube fluid resistance: water, mineral and synthetic oils, hydraulic fluids, aviation fuel, kerosene, gasoline and diesel fuel
- NTSC/PAL video output (auto recognition)
iSeries industrial videoscope includes:
- Objective Lens: 58° FOV black (110-0052)
- Objective Lens: 90° FOV red (110-0051)
- Storage and shipping case (500-0030)
iSeries Interchangeable Videoscopes
- Diameters: 4,0mm 6,0mm 8,0mm
- Working Lengths: 1.5m - 15m
- Articulation: 4-
- Articulation Angle* L/R | U/D: 160°/130°
- Integrated Objective Lens: 6 and 8mm diameter probes
- Side View Tip Adapter: Yes (4mm diameter probe: only with 60° FOV)
- Braid: Tungsten Braid on PU-Jacket
iSeries Videoscope Construction
- System Weight: 2.25kg (4,96lb) Operating Unit iTool / 9.2kg (20lb)
- Case Dimensions: 290mm x 190mm x 70mm
- Housing: rugged PU
- Frame: Alloy
- Protection Class: IP53
- Operating Environment
- Tip Operating Temperature:
- System Operating Temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C to +45°C)
- Storage Temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C to +45°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% max. – Non-condensing
- Waterproof: Probe and distal end up to 14,7 psi (1 bar- 10,2 m H2O)(not 6mmSVTA)
- Hazardous Environments: Not rated for use in hazardous environments
Aerospace: The iseries industrial videoscope allows quality control, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to be performed with the minimum downtime, while maximizing safety, efficiency and operational time. Video borescopes allow Inspection of turbines, combustion chambers, low pressure compressors and high pressure compressors, aircraft wings, structures brakes, other difficult-to-access areas and the Location of foreign object damage (FOD).
Engineering & Manufacturing: A videoscope provides cost-effective examination of internal structures without tear-down. A videoscope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Videoscopes are used to examine pipelines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, heat exchangers, headers, valves and air conditioning ducts.
Oil Gas and Chemical Industry: An industrial videoscope or inspection camera allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Video borescopes can inspect condenser tubes, heat exchangers and tubes, glass line vessels, pipelines, steam and gas turbines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, headers and valves.
Power Generation: A videoscope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Both fossil and nuclear power plants use videoscopes to inspect vital equipment such as turbines, pipelines, condenser tubes, pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, valves, pressure vessels and many other items of plant.
Archeology and Nature Studies: A videoscope prevents dis-assembly that would destroy experiments or damage irreplaceable artifacts. The use of videoscopes provide a cost-effective solution for applications such as archaeology nature studies. Uses of remote visual inspection equipment include examinations inside Egyptian mummies & tombs, historical ships & aircraft, and antique musical instruments, and architectural restorations and nature studies.
Security: Videoscopes are used effectively for bomb disposal (EOD / IEDD), counter terrorist activities, Hostage situations, smuggling of drugs, illegal aliens and other contraband. Video borescopes are use in the search of buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, freight and difficult to access areas.
Quality Control: A videoscope allows manufactures to inspection components for defects. video borescopes provide the ability to inspect internal components, bore holes, castings and other manufactured items such as turbine blades, circuit boards, rifle barrels, welds.
High purity Weld Inspection: Videoscopes allow certified weld inspectors to inspect orbital welds on site. videoscopes are used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizer, food, health care and electronics industries to verify that welds on high purity piping were completed properly.
Castings: Videoscopes and video inspection cameras are used to inspection inside castings of engine blocks and other high quality caste components.