You're currently on:
• High Resolution Borescope Image
• Multiple Borescope Diameters and Lengths
• Quickly Adapts to Existing Light Sources
• Easily Adapts to a Video System
• You Choose Boroscope Direction of View
The Multiscope™ Borescopes offer incredibly high resolution images small diameter flexible borescope. The borescope or boroscopes may be flexible, allowing easy passage around bends and into tight spaces. A CCD camera can be attached to view inspections on a monitor and record inspection results. The Multiscope™ borescopes are completely modular to allow use with different light sources, CCD cameras and even the boroscopes are interchangable. The Multiscope™ borescope is a modular, high resolution and affordable industrial borescope.
Features and Benefits
• The Multiscope™ boroscope universally adapts to any video system for recording video or digital still images to store inspection results.
• Flexible, Rigid and Custom working lengths allows the borescope to easily adapt to any inspection.
• Water tight scope tube in: Water, Mineral and Synthetic Oils, Hydraulic Fluids, Aviation Fuel, Kerosene, Gasoline and Diesel Fuel.
• Adapts to any existing light source with interchangeable light guide post adapters to allow compatibility with existing equipment.
• Rugged Aluminum with matt powder finish hand piece construction withstands harsh industrial environments for years of use.
Small diameter borescopes provide cost-effective examination of internal structures without tear-down. A borescope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects.
• Quality Control
Super thin borescope instruments allow manufactures to inspect components for defects. borescopes provide the ability to inspect internal components, bore holes, castings and other manufactured items such as turbine blades, circuit boards, rifle barrels and welds.
Borescopes can be used to inspect inside casting of engine blocks and other high quality casted components. Boroscope instruments as small as 0.35 mm in diameter and larger are offered to accommodate all casting inspection needs.
A borescope or fiber boroscope allows quality control, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to be performed with the minimum downtime, while maximizing safety, efficiency and operational time. Borescopes allow Inspection of turbine blades and vanes (Stators and Rotors), combustion chambers, low pressure compressors and high pressure compressors and all passage ways that are exremely confined and require a truly flexible and small diameter instrument. Fuel Nozzles are another typical application that require bore and borescopes to inspect for blockage and other defects.
• Available Diameters: 1.0mm to 0.0mm
• Available Working Lengths 30mm to 10,000mm
• Directions of View: 0°, 16°, 70°, 90° or 110°
• Interchangeable borocopes
• Designed to work with 1/2" CCD C-Mount cameras
• Video Connector Includes Focus Adjustment and Light Guide
• Anodized Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
1.0, 1.2, 1.4 and 1.5mm Diameter: 10,000 fiber optic Pixel Image Fiber: 55° field of View, 10mm Bending Radius, 3-15mm Depth of Field
2.0 and 2.5mm Diameter: 17,000fiber optic pixel image: 70° Field of View, 25mm Bending Radius, 4.12mm Depth of Field
Scope Sheathing: Polyimide 1.4mm OD and Smaller, Nylon 1.5mm OD and Larger
Continuous boroscope light guide (ACMI)
MII STD Scope Backend p/n MII-318 - C-mount thread to fit ½ CCD
Optional C-Mount Eye Viewer p/n 5115 - viewer to allow eye-based scope use