AIT will be exhibiting at the NBAA maintenance conference at West Palm beach May 2-4, 2017. Look for us at booth 713. The conference focuses on the challenges aircraft maintenance managers and technicians face. AIT will have the newest video borescope technology on display including the new XL Lv video borescope from General Electric.
The new XL Lv video borescope is the perfect solution for general aviation maintenance. The perfect combination of performance, reliability and low cost. The XL Lv is manufactured in the USA by General Electric to answer the borescope needs in industries like business and general aviation. The XL Lv has all the great feature we have come to expect from and General Electric.
Features and Benefits of the New XL Lv Video Borescope Include:
- High resolution CCD imager that out performs the competitions lower resolution CMOS cameras.
- Brilliant LEDs illuminate all the detail in a turbine engine.
- A flexible sheath made from materials like tungsten and titanium because stainless steel is not always good enough when you want the best. The new XL Lv video borescope resists common wear and tear far better than any other system in the it category.
- Powered by a rechargebale Lithium-ion battery rather than dozens of AA batteries (some other systems even rely on two separate batteries; one for the LCD display and a second to provide illumination)
- A reliable servo-controlled joystick protects the XL Lv from over torque and provides precise tip movement. Other systems still rely on old fashioned mechanical articulation that suffers from damaged articulation from routine use.
- The new XL Lv video borescope is MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F Standards Compliant and rated IP55 to resist ingress from dust and the entire system can with stand exposure to a water jet. Nobody else offers that level of quality and protection.
The new XL Lv video borescope is perfect to inspect Rolls-Royce, Prat & Whitney, General Electric, Garrett, Honda, Williams and more. Available in 4 or 6 millimeter diameter the XL Lv can access the smallest turbines and deliver the best borescope inspection. The XL Lv is perfect to inspect all aircraft turbines, airframes, landing gear and more.
The NBAA Maintenance conference will be an excellent opportunity to see the latest technology. We encourage everyone in the general and business aviation maintenance community to stop bye to see the New XL Lv Video Borescope at the NBAA Maintenance Conference.
AIT is the fastest growing supplier of video borescopes and other remote visual inspection equipment to aerospace, power generation, petrochemical and other industrial customers worldwide.