Renal of borescopes, videoscopes, fiberscopes and pipe cameras has become a common method of meeting remote visual inspection needs. In the past past the only option to inspecting a one time or emergency application was to purchase equipment for that one purpose.
Today a remote visual inspection rentals can be delivered overnight or even the same day the inspection is required. The appeal of a videoscope rental the cost savings and fast turn around. Remote visual inspection equipment rentals have many benefits for both long an short term requirements.
Some Applications for remote visual inspection rentals include:
- Turbine Inspections. Turbines need to be periodically borescoped to determine the condition. A video borescope rental may be needed if existing equipment is being serviced, there is not enough existing videoscope for the work or you simply do not have the appropriate diameter or length videoscope for the turbine.
- Architectural Inspections. Architectural firms may need to inspect behind a wall, an expensive ornamental fixture or in other difficult to reach area. A Video borescope rental will provide a quick and cost effective method to determine the interior condition of old architectural buildings with damage to the surface.
- Marine Surveys. Luxury yachts and commercial shipping may require a thorough examination prior to closing a sale or lease contract, for an accident investigation or to periodically determine the condition. A video borescope rental can be used for these short term applications for little cost.
- Boiler tube inspections. Boiler tubes at industrial plants need to be inspected for scale, pitting corrosion and other defects. a long videoscope, pipe inspection camera or push camera rental is the perfect solution to quickly and inexpensively complete these inspections.
- Heat exchanger inspections. Heat exchangers at industrial plants need to be inspected for scale, pitting corrosion and other defects. a long videoscope, or video borescope rental quickly provides the best remote visual inspection equipment.